My name is María Mercy Rodriguez Intriago my age is 19 old years my favorite color is white I am from in Portoviejo - Ecuador i am study in university San Gregorio in the dentistry in my spare time my like to watch series or read my favorite series is "FRIENDS" and "How i met your mother"
-I live in Portoviejo. -My house is on Tamarindos street. -My house is next to the park. -MY house is next to the Store "Rita" -My house is across from the cake shop "sweet cake" .
SUNDAY AT 11:00 PM I AM TRAVELING , BUT I AM NOT SLEEPING MONDAY AT 4:00 PM I AM READING, BUT I AM NOT DANCING TUESDAY AT 5:00 PM I AM COOKING CLASS, BUT I AM NOT WORKING WEDNESDAY AT 4:00 PM I AM STUDING BUT WORKING THURSDAY AT 5:30 PM I AM DANCING CLASS, BUT AM PLAYING FRIDAY AT 4:00 PM PLAYING WHIT MY DOG SATURDAY 5:00 PM I AM STUDING, BUT I AM NOT WORKING
I like juices
ResponderBorrarI love beer
ResponderBorrarOk Like
ResponderBorrar